Our Services

List of Services

  • U Visa

    The purpose of the U visa is to give victims of certain crimes, temporary legal status and work eligibility in the United States for up to 4 years.
    The U visa is a non-immigrant visa and only 10,000 U visas are issued every fiscal year. After three years of hold a visa non-immigrant status, the immigrant can apply to be a Lawful Permanent Resident.

  • VAWA

    The Violence Against Women Act (VAWA) is a landmark piece of legislation that sought to improve criminal justice and community-based responses to domestic violence, dating violence, sexual assault and stalking in the United States.
    Despite being authorized by the Violence Against Women Act, men and women may both self-petition. You may qualify if: your spouse is a U.S. citizen or Lawful Permanent Resident and he or she battered or abused you or your child (under 21 years old).

  • DACA

    Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals, is a discretionary grant of relief by DHS for children who were brought to the USA before age 16 and prior to 06/15/2007.
    It can be granted to individuals who are in removal proceedings, who have final orders of removal, or who have never been in removal proceedings. Individuals who have deferred action status can apply for employment authorization and are in the U.S. under color of law.

  • Request for Fee Waiver

    Filing immigration petitions or applications often requires paying a filing fee.
    However, certain individuals who cannot afford the fee may qualify for a fee waiver if they are receiving a means tested benefit, if their household income is below 150% of the poverty guidelines, or if they are suffering financial hardship.
    They can apply to waive the fee by filing Form I-912. The fee waiver is available for many, but not all, USCIS applications.

  • Residence

    A Green Card holder (Permanent Resident) is someone who has been granted authorization to live and work in the United States on a permanent basis.
    As proof of that status, a person is granted a Permanent Resident card, commonly called a "Green Card."

  • Citizenship

    The United States has a long history of welcoming immigrants from all parts of the world.
    America values the contributions of immigrants who continue to enrich this country and preserve its legacy as a land of freedom and opportunity.

  • Petition for Alien Relative

    A Petition for Alien Relative, commonly referred to as an I-130 Petition, is the first step that a U.S.
    citizen or Lawful Permanent Resident makes in helping certain family members obtain Lawful Permanent Resident status. A U.S. citizen or LPR files an I-130 petition to establish the relationship between them and their relative.

  • I-601A Provisional Waiver

    Certain immediate relatives of U.S. citizens may use this form to request a Provisional Unlawful Presence Waiver, before departing the United States to appear at a U.S. Embassy or Consulate for an immigrant visa interview.

  • TPS

    USCIS may grant TPS to eligible nationals of certain countries (or parts of countries), who are already in the United States. Eligible individuals without nationality who last resided in the designated country may also be granted TPS.

ISMV is a 501(c)(3) organization accepting donations. Click here to create a donation!

Office | 1931 Old Middlefield Way, Suite 203, Mountain View, CA 94043
Mailbox | 530 Showers Dr, Ste 7 - 227, Mountain View, CA 94040

Phone | 650-938-4911
Fax | 650-938-4913

Email | info@ismv.org
URL| www.ismv.org
Facebook | facebook.com/ismv.org